Saturday 28 February 2009

another night.


So again i make to friday.... Just about, and again i ask myself, who are you tonight?


Do you know? Do you rember?


Were did it all go wrong?


Who are you tonight?


The feelings not right, thats why i guess i ask who are you tonight?


Who i am?


Yea me, who am i?


Young? Bold?


Or realy


Just forgotten and old............................................



I just wish i knew, i wish i could work out. i mean life goes on. noone stops, you could fall i nthe street and people will walk past your side. so im tryin to do the right thing and give a little help but how can i when i cant help myself?


who am i tonight?


lost and alone?


liek a dog with a bone i wont let go of the things which drags me down.


old cuts reopen, im hope but sadly the doors never open.


so who am i tonight? same as tomorrow night...


Noone.

No comments: