Thursday 17 November 2016

I'm dying to live...

My sweetheart the drunk. My darling are you calling? The push and shove, The day today, The feelings you tried to hide, But never went away. More then a inch, She would steal your smile, Leave you waiting, While you hit redial. But it's not you it's me, It's intense, It's over the top, It's a new shirt and your hair done, It's something you can't live without. I tried it believe me, But I can never get too far. Hit the wrong buttons, Just to try to get to know you more. But that is the wrong thing to do, Everyone knows you need to be cruel. Kindness doesn't pay the rent, And your already in the red, The deep end of the pool drowning. And again I've said too much. And again it isn't that spark, Isn't that feeling. And all the other reasons.

No comments: