Monday 2 November 2009

not tonight dear my head is sore and i need to rest.


my heart is broke i just dont know what to say, i thought you could be the one to help me find a cure but now im left outside in the cold knockin on the door of life and lonelyness is my motal enemy creeping behind me everywere i go, i try not to let it get me to see my weakness but it knows to well, and its comin to get me, its comein with every step i hear it gettin closer and closer, they say im bein dramatic but im just bein honest, i know the cold of its bones and i hear the sound of its foot steps as it draws closer to were i rest. i know it wont be long till i can feel its breath on my neck as i try to sleep , but sadly i also know the demons and by there names who keep me awake. tho i dare not say there names to noone, noone must know, and noone must know you knwo i know who they are.

No comments: