Thursday 5 January 2012

I Wish... If you Knew....


Should i go and never return. the sun excapes me and the clouds blacken the sky, the outside world seems so deadly, every body hates me and im on my time tryin to find piece of mind just to fix these pieces together to get me working again. seems i know nothing same old and not tonight.. if only we could make me right but i know that would be to easy to fix that smile apon my face, its a game of chase and i am so far from winning the race, this is just the melt off my life. i could ask for second chances, ask for you to just let me explain, but nothing is going to make a diffrance when im always wrong fueled on anger and lost in dout. you could of been my escape, but that would be to easy to fix this smile on my face. its a lifes weight, and i can see its near my time, but that doesnt stop me havin one last try....

No comments: