Wednesday 1 February 2012

Lost.

Cant make it right with out you.
Cant make the night with out you.
Cant win the fight without you.
Tho i couldnt even stay true.
Now i cant win, what to do?
If i knew that i wouldnt be here now.
And while wishing, i cant help holdin on,
No end no knowin,
No blue skys
No nothing
No you,
No.
Cant make it up with out you.
Cant help lose sight with out you.
Cant make it light with out you.
Tho i couldnt even stay true.
And now i feel you know the truth
Do you know?
Do you hear me tonight lookin for you?
Is that all right by you?
Im sorry what can i do?
Cant make it right for you,
Lost sight of you,
Lost contact and now is that all right by you?
Lost my thought and my mind is playin tricks
Maken me believe you could.
hard to believe but what can i do,
Believe for a moment only for it to be another loss of heart,
Breaken bit by bit is that alright?
Im locked tight another sleepless night another nail in the ..........
Na i cant say it.
Is that alright by you?
Is that alright?
Is that..
It's the small crimes maken me feel i cant get back to you.
That makes me lose,
It's the time,
It's the feelin in my hand like pins and needles and its grownin.
Taken over, from heart ach to heart break,
Im lost what to do?

No comments: