Monday 19 December 2011

And so it seems the same words only a diffrent song, to be added too at a later date.

Dont you hold out your hand,
Because its hurts when you do,
I would go tonight but I know I would only bump into you,
And as much as I want to I know that would never do,
No it would never do.

And if in the night you feel alone,
You could call, but as much as i wish you would,
We both know with out any dout,
Its better left well alone.
Someone else can call your name,
I tryed but these tablets wont ease this pain.
So im lost in someones elses arms,
But it would never do,
No it would never do,
And only you could ease my mind,
I would call tonight but we both know that would never do..

And so it seems the same words only a diffrent song,
And I want to come back but I feel i may of been gone to long,
And these tablets wont help my mind, I want to sleep all the time,
But night time offers no release,
Cause in my heart I cant tame this beast in me.
A drink to much and I lose control.

No comments: