Friday 5 December 2008

how do you know its really a cry for help?

iam sorry dad, i feel i have let you down, and now iam glad you dont know me as it would only break your heart, from drugs to sluts, i've fucked up more then i could ever do right, the one true love i left behind, to scared to try so i let life slip me by, and i have come to a point i realy dont know whats next, my head is such a mess, and my only wish was to spread more smiles then tears, but seems i've spread hate more then love, and iam tryin to say sorry to all those who i have let down, but dad i feel i can never make up for all the my wrongs, 28 years and it feels i have nothing left, but memoires...

So whats next? what do i realy have? for as much as i can save, i just cant save myself, i dont know my frends, and they dont know me, i sit, alone for the most part, infront of this fcukin screen wishin i knew were to start to get it back on track then another weekend makes sure ther is no chance of that, so were do i go? what do i do? for no matter what i do i feel lost for sure, fcuk this for a game of cards....

No comments: